Village Christmas Walk - 2017
For over 41 years people have celebrated this FREE Village of East Davenport event!
It is made possible by the Village of East Davenport Business Association, our sponsors, these fine businesses, and many volunteers.
December 1-2: Village Christmas Walk
• Friday, December 1, 2017: 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
• Saturday, December 2, 2017: 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
FREE ACTIVITIES:Santa Claus, Scrooge, Carolers and Musicians throughout the Village of East Davenport.
Trolley Rides, Nativity With Animals - Friday & Saturday Night, and Live Music - in Various Shops! Retro fire truck rides - weather permitting.
• Santa will be in the Village Fire House. He arrives at 6:00 each evening by fire truck east on 11th Street
• Retro fire truck rides, weather permitting. Bring your camera!
• Trolley Rides - Board in front of Lagomarcino's on 11th Street
• Scrooge will be at the Boyler's Building
• Kids Crafting Center at Isabel Bloom's old location - 1109 Mound Street
• Face Painting in The Village Theatre and live music
• Petting Zoo & Nativity Scene at Gildea's Pocket Park (corner of Mound St. and E. 11th St.)
• The Grinch, Frosty the Snowman, and Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer will be in the Village
• Jack Frost will be nipping noses throughout the Village
• Metro Drum Corp performs Saturday night @ 7:00
• "Winter Sparkle" Fireworks: Saturday at 9 p.m
- • Great In-Store Specials!
brought to you by:
Village of East Davenport Business Association and these fine businesses.
2016 Title Sponsors:
• Village of East Davenport Business Association
• Edward Jones Investments - Paul Schnell
• Isabel Bloom
• Lagomarcino's Confectionery and Cafe
• Rudy's Tacos
• 11th Street Precinct Bar & Grille
2016 Contributing Village Shops & Activity:
• Cakes By Kay - Christmas Story Reader
• Camp McClellan Cellars - Free mulled cranberry apple wine and free wine tasting
• Edward Jones Investments - Paul Schnell - hosts the Quad Cities Greyhound Adoption
• Freddy's Fritters - Kids can frost a cookie to eat (Not a puppy treat!)
• Isabel Bloom - Free kid's Christmas craft at 1109 Mound Street.
• Lagomarcino's Confectionery and Cafe - The Grinch will be there along with Cindy Lou Who. Davenport Central and North Show Choirs will be singing Friday night during our Candlelight Dinner and Drum Corps Saturday
• The Herb Cellar - Christmas Carol Sing Along Karaoke, free cheese, crackers and cookies
• The Plaid Rabbit - Letters to Santa
• The Soap Box - Living window: "Children doing crafts - Remembering the reason for the season!"
• Wide River Winery - Free sample of warm Jolly Holiday, chilled Merry Berry and Merry Berry dip. YUM!
• Village Theatre - Area music groups
2016 Contributing Schools and Organizations:
• Central High School Show Choir
• North High School Show Choir
and all of our great volunteers!
• • •